Below are the positions that we currently have open. If you don't see a position that interests you, but still think you could be a great asset to EBS, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 11/7/2016
Position: Elite Basketball Services – Basketball Operations Intern
Location: Orlando, FL (Must reside in Orlando)
Start Date: Open until filled
Company Info: Elite Basketball Services (EBS) is a basketball scouting and event company. EBS owns and operates JucoRecruiting.com, The All-American JUCO Showcase (High-level junior college exposure events), The Hoop Exchange (High School Events) and EBS Scouting/The JUCO Recruiting Report (Junior College, Prep, High School and International Scouting Service). We provide detailed and in-depth coverage of high school, prep school and junior college basketball on a national scale as well as international coverage.
Job Description: The basketball operations intern will assist with all aspects of EBS company operations (please see below). This will start as an unpaid internship with the potential for promotion within the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Website maintenance
- Assistance with company marketing (Knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Social Media Platforms, etc. required)
- Event Planning
- Event Operations
- Scouting logistics
- Assistance with scouting and scouting service database
- Transportation of athletes for training sessions
- Organize and manage player and email databases
- Sales (Events, Scouting, Advertising, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of computer programs listed above
- Strong problem solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to travel on weekdays and weekends for events, etc.
- Must be able to quickly perform data entry and meet deadlines given for projects
- Must be extremely organized and able to work independently
Please send resume to email@example.com